Friday, April 17, 2020

Eden CCR

This is it, the last post on my blogger! In this one I will be posting a Critical Creative Review of my project Eden. I did this entirely by myself, so there was a few bumps doing it but I got it done. (I took the camera out to record, but it didn’t have an SD card in. I then put an SD card in, but it was too full. I finally got what I need on the sixth attempt.) I tried to make it interesting, but I’m not sure how it ended up, and I’ve been staring at it too long. I used a lot of content from the creation of the project, and I used a neat little split screen to show myself interviewing myself!

We were supposed to make this video between 10-15 minutes long, and originally my script ended up being closer to thirty minutes, so I had to cut it down a lot. Final time is six seconds 12 minutes! It was interesting doing the entire process myself without any help from my group mates. I didn’t expect to learn anything new, but I did! When I was recording my two different sides, I had my Mom say the lines of the other person so I could keep time. I tried to make it two different personas, but it was really awkward just staring at the wall/backyard.

It was fun getting to talk about some of my thought process about the film, along with answering the provided questions. I even added a question about what I liked and didn’t like about the film! Unfortunately, I didn’t add much music from my film, and instead I went with a different song as background music. I did do a lot of visual editing, though. I made these little videos on my iPad and inserted them onto the CCR for the questions. I showed what I was referencing on screen, and I took some pictures on some of the items I was talking about. I also inserted some photos from the internet, although they’re low quality and I really should have done a better job on those. I also added some text and the like. And then I compressed it down so I could post it! Anyway, here you go! My CCR for Eden:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment