Thursday, April 16, 2020

Our final project! Eden

This is it! This is the biggest project we did this year, and it was fun. When I heard about this project at the beginning of the year, when my teachers were going over the plan for the year, I was so excited. Throughout the year I was brainstorming ideas, although loosely since I didn’t know any of what the criteria was for the project. We were constantly preparing for the project on the horizon. My group mates and I decided we would work together the whole year, and I’m glad I got to work with them. We might have had our bumps, but we all worked together for this to be done. We learned a lot about filming and editing for our videos, and this is the final project we got to put all of our learnings into.

There are things I like about this project, and things I don’t like, but I’m glad that we got to do it. It’s sad that we couldn’t do some things, like reshoot in the park or sit together to edit because of the coronavirus. But despite the things in our way, we still completed it. This video isn’t the best, but we got to put all of our own ideas into it and basically make it from scratch, so it has a special place for me. I’m definitely saving a file of it. So here it is! Final name for the project: Eden. I’m sure you know enough about it already from my previous posts, so I won’t bother repeating myself. Please enjoy! (Unfortunately, the quality isn't the best due to me having to post this on blogger.)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment