Monday, October 7, 2019

Introductory

Hello, my name is Breanna. I am in an AICE Media Studies class, and I will be using this blog to record my experience during my projects. This class interests me because it is about filming, and I was raised up on movies. Filming something has always been of interest to me. Coming into the class, I had already known some things, but there are lots of things I don't know. I am ready to learn about it.

The class has already done a project about the genres of film, and we have been told on the projects to come; such as a commercial and even a two minute film at the end of the year. Ever since I heard of this I have already started to brainstorm, as I know that creating a good idea and film takes time. So far I enjoy the class, and two of my friends and I have decided to work together all year, Madelene and Josh. I live near Madelene and our moms are close friends. I know Josh from biology last year.

I don't have much experience in recording my everyday life, in social media or otherwise, but I think writing these blogs will be easy. Hopefully this class will be fun, and I can get everything done in time in a way that my group wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment